At Meanwhile.com, we’re committed to preserving our visitors’ privacy.
We do update this Policy from time to time, so please review it regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining Meanwhile.com, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of Meanwhile.com, including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you contact us with a question, we may collect your name and email address.
- Information you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting in your browser. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, certain site features may no longer work as intended.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you to better provide our services or information to you. In addition, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us. (For example, responding to your comments and inquiries.)
- To provide you with information relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive it.
- To inform you of any changes to our website.
Where your consent has been given in advance, we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided, it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
How We Store Your Personal Data
We do our utmost to ensure all reasonable steps are taken to treat and store your data securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the Internet isn’t totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
How We Disclose Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to a buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on Meanwhile.com.
How We Comply With the California Online Privacy Protection Act
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. Therefore, we will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
How We Comply With the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at Meanwhile.com from those we know are under the age of 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Third Party Links